The Enneagram Collection is for anyone who wants to have a deeper understanding of their Enneagram type. The Enneagram Type 9: The Peaceful Mediator is an interactive book that focuses on those who have a core desire to gain inner stability and peace of mind. The book explores the unique motivations, longings, strengths, and weaknesses of a Type 9.
The Enneagram Type 9: The Peaceful Mediator is a great self-assessment resource for all spheres of life, including:
- Personal and professional relationships
- Faith communities
- Students and even pop culture
Author Beth McCord teaches readers how to transform self-limiting behaviors into life-enhancing personal empowerment. Books from The Enneagram Collection are great for anyone newly interested in the Enneagram or longtime Enneagram enthusiasts. Inside readers will find:
- Space to journal about their uniqueness, goals for inner stability, and ideals for achieving peace of mind
- Teachings about the strengths, challenges, and opportunities that a Type 9 needs in order to build a more meaningful life, lasting relationships, and a deeper understanding of God and one's self
- A beautiful ribbon marker to mark your progress
This ancient personality typing system identifies nine types of people and how they relate to one another. The system helps people discover what motivates them, their fears, and how best to interact with others.
Not a Type 9 or want to learn about the other Enneagram types? Check out the rest of The Enneagram Collection by Enneagram coach, author, and speaker Beth McCord.