Now Fr. Gallagher returns with a more focused mission: to help you apply these rules to your role as a husband or a wife.
In Discernment of Spirits in Marriage, Fr. Gallagher aims to free you from discouragement and assist you in finding peace in your spiritual life and in your marriage. He will help you determine what is of God and what is not and will show you how the enemy works to discourage you in your daily spousal interactions in order to undermine both your spiritual growth and your marital bond.
Best of all, you ll learn what to do about it!
With St. Ignatius and Fr. Gallagher as your guides, you'll learn:
- How to identify and remove spiritually harmful habits
- The eleven forms of spiritual desolation and the four things you must do to combat it
- Why God permits spiritual dryness
- The easiest way to resist temptation
- Your marriage's most vulnerable place and how to strengthen it
- The four tactics of the enemy and the grace-filled responses you can offer to each
- The five ways in which God strengthens husbands and wives who seek to grow spiritually